An online Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 Course is a fast, low-cost way of training yourself or your staff for work in Catering, Retail or Manufacturing.
Train4Food is part of Train4Academy Ltd, one of the most well-established providers of Food Hygiene & Safety courses and other types of Health & Safety courses, having trained over 500,000 learners to date.
Train4Food offers some of the most popular training courses for the industry, and at only £20, our elearning is one of the easiest, cheapest and best ways to get qualified.
Study with us to get a Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering, Manufacturing or Retail, helping to safeguard the health of your customers and the reputation of your business.
As well as gaining a CIEH accredited certificate, these courses also provide 2 points towards Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Our high-quality elearning materials make the process of gaining the Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate online extremely easy, cost-effective, quick and enjoyable.
Level 2 Food Hygiene Course Overview
All 3 (Catering, Retail & Manufacturing) of our online training courses consist of the following criteria:
Course duration is between 2 - 2 ½ hours but can be completed sooner dependant upon the learner
- correctly select 23 of the 30 multuiple choice questions available - achieving a pass mark of 75%
To pass the online training course the learner will need to
- print off a Level 2 Award in Food Safety certificate will be sent once the learner has passed. Also, a QR code has been added to the certificate, which can be scanned by a smartphone to establish the certificate’s validity
An email containing a link to
FAQ (Online Food Safety Training Course)
We want every customer to be satisfied with a purchase of our Level 2 food Hygiene Courses but we understand there still maybe questions that you might want answering.
- What happens after I purchase a course from Train4Food?
- You'll be sent an email containing purchase confirmation and more importantly instructions on how to access the course.
- I've bought the course for someone else, what do I do?
- This is perfectly fine as we have catering or supervising managers buying courses for their staff. If you do purchase the online course for someone else then simply pass on the activation email to the desired user. This will contain the information needed to begin the course.
- I own a tablet device only, can I still take the course?
- Yes, taking the Level 2 Food Hygiene Course on either tablet (iPad) or mobile (iPhone) is an available option. For optimum learning experience we do sugguest using a desktop where possible.
- Do I need a specific browser to run your Food Hygiene Level 2 training course?
- Our courses are built using the latest availabe software and to ensure the best enviroment to learn in we do suggest using Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
- I use a screen reader, are your courses compatible?
- All of our Level 2 Food Hygiene Courses are screen reader compatible, so if sound is unavaialbe for whatever reason the course narrative that runs through still ensures the learner still recieves the same level of experience to pass and recieve a food hygiene certificate.
- What happens if I fail the course?
- If you do fail your online course simply contact us via telephone or email and we'll happily reset it so you can take it again.
- Do I have to complete the course soon as I start?
- Our online courses have been made to support the learners busy schedule. When the user is going through the learning material our software will remember what slide you were last on. You can start the course in the morning and if you need to, you can complete it in the evening. This doesn't apply to the Course Assessment, this needs to be completed in one.