Cleaning in the Food Industry: Online Cleaning Course
A clean area for food production and sale is a standard required throughout the world.
The importance of effective cleaning, cannot be over emphasised and it forms one of the pre-requsites for any HACCP system.
"Housekeeping and cleaning systems shall be in place which ensures appropriate standards of hygiene are maintained at all times and the risk of product contamination is minimised" – BRC Global Standard for Food Safety.
Good cleaning systems will –
- Help prevent contamination and cross-contamination.
- Reduce the risk of food poisoning and food spoilage.
- Reduce customer complaints.
- Encourage business and lift staff morale.
- Reduce maintenance costs.
- Reduce the risk from audits and inspections.
- Help increase profits.
This online cleaning course is aimed at EVERYONE
in the food industry who cleans, either at their own work area or those who are dedicated cleaners. Cleaning is a science and is not easy, if it is to be effective. Everyone who ever cleans needs to understand the principles behind cleaning science and the cleaning procedures needed to be effective.
Training 10 or more staff?
Discounts for Bulk Orders
- 10% discount 10+ Courses
- 20% discount 50+ Courses
- 30% discount 100+ Courses
Call our team today
Course Screenshots (Click to view)
Online Cleaning Course Overview
This course provides 2 points towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
The Online Cleaning Course Course is divided into 3 lessons:
- Illness reporting
- Hygiene and Cleaning; the foundations
- Cleaning and Food Safety Hazards
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Risks and Hazards
- Manual handling
- Electrical equipment
- First aid and emergencies
- Avoiding cross contamination
- Storing equipment and chemicals
Users of the Online Cleaning course will be allowed to spend as much time as they require studying the course. There is no need to rush. As an indicator only, if the user ran straight through the course without stopping or repeating pages, it would take about 2 – 2 and a half hours.