COSHH in the Food Industry Award content:-
- Explain the principals and the requirements of the regulations using interactivity and practical illustrations which make the learning simple and fun to complete
- Provide a sample COSHH assessment and a blank template in order that a COSHH assessment can be produced for the organisation easily and to a high standard
- Enable all those in the food industry to have an in depth understanding of the hazards and risks associated with every day substances in the food industry
- Provide a 30 question multiple choice assessment. If the user completes 23 questions correctly, a Train4food printable certificate accredited by City & Guilds will be issued. This is verifiable evidence for inspectors and auditors.
The COSHH course is intended for:-
- All staff in the food industry. Even those who do not write the COSHH assessment but need to understand COSHH and how it could influence their work roles
- All supervisors who need an understanding of COSHH systems
- All managers who are responsible for COSHH systems
- All owners who carry the ultimate responsibility for COSHH in their business
During the test, access to the learning materials will be denied to the candidate, but this will be re-instated once the test has being electronically marked. This enables the learning to be used for writing the COSHH Assessment.
The duration of the learning materials is 1 hr 30 minutes, however the course is designed to go at the pace of the learner and can be completes in more time if needed.
The test will take approximately 30 minutes and consists of 30 multiple choice questions.
The COSHH Certificate
Successful candidates can print their City & Guilds accredited COSHH In The Food Industry certificate from their own PC. You will also receive an email allowing to you access your certificate from any other PC if preferred.