Buy our Food Hygiene Certificate courses because:-
City and Guilds accreditation means that you will have national and international respect for your choice.
- Auditors will know that the course will comply with industry and national standards
- All our courses are fully on line and accessible 24/7 which means that all your staff can be fully trained immediately.
- Our wide range of courses include levels 1-3 in food safety, HACCP and all topics to meet all your staff’s needs providing a complete training solution.
- You can phone us here in office hours to discuss any technical or training issues.
Give us a ring on 01482 861 040
If for any reason you fail the course on your first attempt we will allow you to retake the course in full, free of charge.
Why get your Food Hygiene Certificate with us?
Our food hygiene certificates that are accredited by City & Guilds provide immediate recognition and shows your organisation values quality.
- Our prices start from just £17.50 + VAT. Discounts available for large orders Ring for details.
- Our 6 food safety courses cover the 6 separate UK national standards ensure training is directly relevant to the food workers role. Once completed your food hygiene certificate is ready to print.
- Full access to our Training Management Suite (TMS) for all purchases over 10 or more.
Our instantly printable food hygiene certificate displays the City & Guilds logo. No waiting to receive your certificate via the post.
We now have a full range of food hygiene and safety related courses that cater for the food industry which are fully accredited by City & Guilds.
What the Professionals say about us
"Working at a remote site brings a plethora of logistical and resource management challenges, with the training packages provided by Train4Food we had one less thing to worry about.
With 300+ multinational employees providing food services it was paramount to have straightforward and user friendly training modules to ensure our staff understood the basic principles of food safety. Train4food provided exactly what was required, this benefited not only our employees, but also the integrity of our operation .
We utilized Food Safety Levels, 1,2 & 3 plus HACCP Level 3 and IOSH. Support from the T4Food Team was only ever an email away and every query and question was answered quickly and professionally.
As the senior trainer on site I would recommend all T4Food packages as a great method of instruction and training." Sodexo
"As a Soft Drinks manufacturing company dealing with the pressures of production demands, it can often be a challenge to marry those demands with our passion for training.Cott Beverages
One of the crucial resources we rely on to enable us to do just that are the Train4Acedemy e-learning courses.
These food hygiene courses allow us to deliver specific training to anybody onsite, whether the trainees are shift or office based.
Without the need to assemble large groups of people to justify a classroom based session, e-learning ideally fits our needs for some key training areas.
The service we receive from Train4Acedemy is excellent, whether it’s an enquiry, purchase or even resolving an issue.
I can highly recommend them."
"The ability to dip into the Level 3 Food safety courses enables our busy team use their time wisely. Well-structured and progressing in a very logical fashion, the graphics & tone all help make understanding easier.
The TMS system gives me and my team (and the auditors) quick and easy access to results and printing certificates! It’s also so easy to start new courses and print off the certificates.
With 800+ entries now in TMS we have had our share of spelling mistakes and failed candidates that need to be re-set, but the team at T4F always provide exemplary customer service and quick turnaround of any queries." CSM Baking